The following people are in charge of operating and bringing this Initiative to life:
- Ricardo Rapallo, Coordinator.
- Antonieta Surawski, Consultant for the Connections to the HFLACI Initiative from the countries and regional integration organizations.
- Constanza González, Administrative Assistant of the Project.
- Elsa Wert, APO (Associated Professional) Officer of Food Security of the HFLACI Initiative in the Sub-regional Office for Central America.
- Felipe Villalobos, Consultant in Web technologies.
- Francisca Nahmías, Consultant to carry out an inventory of programs and monitor the policies of Food and Nutrition Security in Latin American and the Caribbean.
- Isabel Fuentealba, Administrative and Operational Assistant of the Project.
- José Luis Reyes, Communication Consultant.
- Jorge O’Ryan, Consultant in charge of the Parliamentary Front against Hunger.
- María José Coloma, Nutrition Analysis and Policies Consultant.
- Pablo Faret, Policies and Institutionality Consultant.
- Vera Scholz, Right to Food Consultant.
- Vincent Little, Consultant/Advisor in the Food and Nutritional Security Regional Policy from FAO in the sub-region of the Caribbean.